The Cass Real Estate Club Conference attracts over 250 registered delegates each year from Cass as well as other university students, alumni and external industry professionals. The event will include around 30 senior level industry luminaries with the aim of educating the next generation of real estate business leaders.
We are proud to announce Europa Capital and Drooms as this year’s sponsors. The list of confirmed speakers includes:
• Ekaterina Avdonina (Managing Director, Delin Capital Asset Management)
• Van J. Stults (Managing Director, Orion Capital Managers)
• Ben Eppley (Managing Director, Apollo)
• James Fortescue (Partner, Europa Capital)
• Rick de Blaby (Executive Vice Chairman, Get Living)
• Chris Bennett (Senior Director, DekaBank)
• Sharon Quinlan (Head of Structured Property Finance, Barclays)
• Sally Bruer (Head of Research, Tritax)
• Jon Sleeman (Director of UK Logistics & Industrial Research, JLL)
• Shawn Kaufman (Director of Debt Strategies, Origination & Syndication, TH Real Estate)
• Clive Bull (Director, Deutsche Bank)
• Lesley Chen Davison (Director of Banking and Treasury, Delancey)
Over the past six years, the event has grown into one of the largest real estate conferences in the UK. All ticket sales from the event go towards the Real Estate Scholarship Fund for future talented students at Cass Business School.
We look forward to welcoming you all on 30th May 2018.
Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row
106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ, UK
Contact the organizers