Cass M&A and PE Society is proud to host Justin Thomas from AMT Training for the 3rd in the series of AMT’s Modeling Training.
Normally offered to Experienced Finance Professionals, completing this training will help you improve your competitive advantage in your future careers, all at a greatly discounted rate only for Cass students.
The Advanced M&A Modeling day teaches delegates how to build a fully integrated merger model which combines financial statement forecasts for the acquirer and the target.
Practical consolidation issues are also addressed. Deal analysis focuses on the financing structure, pricing, earnings and credit impact and value creation.
- The advantages of a full-blown merger model
- How to prepare: the stand-alone data for acquirer and target, key deal data
- Building a flexible funding structure using a ‘sources and uses of funds’ table
- Calculating goodwill
- Dealing with fair value adjustments to the target's net assets
- Dealing with refinancing of target's debt
- Modelling fees (advisory, debt-issuance and equity-issuance)
- Earnings accretion/dilution and relative P/E analysis
- Assessing the value creation potential of the deal using return on invested capital (ROIC) analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Analysis at various prices (AVP)
- Identifying the maximum offer price and a suitable financing mix
Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row
106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ, UK
Financial Training Instructor, AMT Training
Contact the organizers