|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
For starters, the World Bank has reported that the country’s annual gross domestic product growth rate is expected to rise from 4.6 percent this year to 34 percent in 2020 and to over 300 by 2025.
Gross oil revenues of some $13 billion annually by the mid-2020s, or about $17,000 per inhabitant, contrast to its 2016 GDP of just $3.4bn.
We will host a panel of industry experts and government officials to illustrate exactly what this discovery will bring to the country and how it went about. The panel will include :
• High Commissioner of Guyana to the UK, His Excellency Frederick Hamley Case
• Head of the Department of Energy, Ministry of the President of Guyana, Dr. Mark Byone (via Skype)
• Total Country Manager, Olivier Wattez
• Petro-Legal Managing Director, Sally Gibson
• ABIS Energy CEO, Francis Kiernan
• Exxon Representative (TBD)
106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ, Great Britain (UK)